Thank you all so much for getting your urgent forms back to us on time and bearing with us in this unprecedented, confusing time!
We now have a list of the eligible children and have provided staffing for the week ahead. You will have been notified if your child has a place.
Any cancellations, please ring school in the usual way, as we will be keeping registers. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept any more children without prior booking and eligibility checks.
FOR THOSE CHILDREN WITH A PLACE:
For children coming in to school as of Monday 23rd March 2020, the following measures/precautions must be taken:
- Own clothes to be worn which are fresh on – we recommend putting clothes straight in the washing machine once returning home from school to minimise and control the spread of infection.
- Up to date contact details for family members must be available within school and emergency contact details should your child become poorly/exhibit symptoms of contracting coronavirus.
- We must register your child in and out of the premises by somebody who either has parental responsibility or has been nominated by yourselves, as long as you are all fit and well and now showing symptoms of coronavirus.
- If you become unwell with coronavirus symptoms, you must immediately contact school and arrange for collection of your child.
- Social distancing must be enforced whilst your child is not in school if we are to prevent/minimise the spread of infection.
- School must be informed if you no longer fall within the critical worker list or you have been asked to self-isolate.
- Thorough hand washing to take place at home just before leaving the home.
- Children will enter and exit through the front entrance.
We wish you all the very best. Please stay safe and look after yourselves and loved ones.
We hope to see you all again very soon.