Here is a reminder about the procedures in place for our book look next week. Please note that in the event of inclement weather this event will need to be cancelled as we are not able to relocate indoors due to national restrictions in place. Thank you for your understanding.
· Children will be dismissed and walked to their gates as normal where parents/carers will collect them. Once all the children have been sent to an adult, we will then allow the groups for that day to come back onto site where a teacher will guide you to your child’s book area.· Children’s books will be spaced apart on chairs set 2m away from other chairs.· Parents are asked to wear face masks, if exempt parents to inform staff when booking and wear their exempt lanyards if they have one.· Parents need to book in prior to the day using online booking via Microsoft Forms (details available below)· Hand santiser will be available, but feel free to bring your own
· Parents to walk around the external of the school building from usual allocated gate.
· Timings for the viewing is from 3.30pm- 4.30pm.
· Staff will be present but as parents’ consultations are the week after they are not available for an individual catch up. This is part of our covid risk assessment for staff, as they should not spend prolonged periods face to face with parents, we ask you to respect this and be understanding that they will not approach you for conversations longer than a quick greeting.
· Please can we remind parents that they should not enter the school site if they have any symptoms (raised temperature, new persistent cough and loss/change of smell and taste)