Please find attached an important letter that the council have asked us to send to you regarding the potential re-opening of schools from the beginning of June. We know you are likely to be eagerly awaiting detailed information.
All schools in the borough received further extensive risk assessments last night, which we have been so very busy in completing. These risk assessments will need to be given the green light by Health and Safety before we can safely open. We are not expecting to be able to give you the official verdict until the later end of next week, as they have to review all schools.
And of course, we are still in the hands of the Government.
However, please know that we are trying our very, very best to ensure we are doing all we can. As soon as details are finalised, we will let you know.
Keep safe and best wishes